Thursday, February 5, 2009

I like to be annoyed

This is the conclusion I've reached after 40 years of being annoyed. It can't be that I randomly encounter an even level of crappiness throughout my day-to-day existence. Yet I always find that something is annoying. Today it is annoying that I have recently written things on Facebook, only to inadvertently delete them by navigating away from the page before saving or publishing. Or else that I spend colossal amounts of time on Facebook. Or the way that schools don't teach you how to learn, just how to squeak by, or the fact that we're going to run out of oil and kill off 90% of life on earth and no one gives a shit enough to stop going through the drive through at McDonalds and buying crap food in disposable dishes and cups because it's too "hard" to ride their bike to the store and buy some beans and mushrooms and asparagus or whatever happens to be in season and go home and fucking cook themselves a healthy meal.

So, I think I must get some endorphin fix out of being cranky, or else I'm justifiably cranky because know what's wrong most everything, and no one will listen to me.

Time to practice guitar and have a Frambozen.

Cheers,
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment